Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Off to a Good Start

This week is off to a good start, with the exception of the a/c being on the fritz again. I spent most of yesterday cleaning house, reading MaryJane's Ideabook, and getting things put together for my new online store.

Today I put in a full day's work. That's unusual for me. I had a spot clean at the apartments, a tenant's apt to clean (well I really only clean his floors) and then I had an empty to get cleaned for a newbie. The rest of the week will be just as busy. Have to squeeze three days of work into two so I can have the 4th off.

This afternoon I began work on the online storefront. Have a few products added. I still have alot more to go. My shop is called BrokenIn. It's a year round rummage sale extravaganza mixed up with some of my homemade goodies. Well that's what it will be when I get it really going. I decided to use www.eCrater.com to host it. They are completely free and my products can stay on there for as long as I want them to. I'm hoping to really be able to kick my shop off by the end of the week, so I better get back at it.


No comments: