Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bye Bye to Caffein

I guess it's time to give up the sugary, caffeinated foods and drinks I've been putting away. Here it is 12:30 a.m. and I am kinda sleepy but not exhausted enough to crash. Jeremy and Isaac came down this evening. We all went to Mc'Ds to eat. The kids picked. Jeremy and I both said said "Eeewwww." I had a Dr. Pepper with dinner. When we got back home I had a hot flash from h-e-llloooo. Finally got cooled off. Had half a glass of tea before trying to go to sleep. Hallie crawled in bed with me. That child does not know how to stay on her side of the bed. She's always right up underneath of me. Then there's another hot flash and now I can't sleep. Yippee! I have been back up out of bed for about an hour. I have ate two peanut butter and honey sandwiches and downed two more glasses of tea. Can we say goon???

No comments: