Friday, June 27, 2008

Why Can't I Sleep?!


I am so fed up with not being able to get a good night's sleep! I'm so sleepy when I lay down. I'll drift off for about an hour, sometimes two, and wake right back up again. I'll be up tossing and turning or doing what I'm doing now, venting here. I'll be up for a good three or four hours before I'm so exhausted that all I can do is crash. Then it's all I can do to crawl out of bed in the morning.


We can't be late getting up tomorrow. Caitie is going on an overnight trip to St. Louis with her girl scout troop. It's their reward for selling cookies. I hate for her to miss it cause mom couldn't roll out of the bed.

And if all that isn't enough, poor Ruby has fleas like you wouldn't believe. She went to the groomer this past Monday. The girl gave a good flea bath. The next day I put a flea treatment on her- Sergean's Nature's something or another. Ok let me tell you now, if you're even considering using this product, DON'T waste your time! It's worthless. The only thing it accomplishes is making your poor dog stink to high heaven and greases down thier coat. So now I have to put up with Ruby's itchy lil friends for the rest of the month. I don't want to double treat her and take a chance of making her sick. I am going to give her a really good bath with Dawn tomorrow though. I've heard it's pretty safe and really effective in killing fleas. So maybe a bath with Dawn once a week for the rest of the month.

No comments: