Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another Trip to My Aunt's House

So my aunt is moving and has managed to collect oodles of stuff over the last several years. She doesn't have room for everything so...
Mom decided she wasn't done draggin stuff home. So she sent me back down yesterday to pick up a 40 gallon fish aquarium and stand, huge set of shelves and there was just enough room left in my van for the gate leg table.
At first I wasn't sure if my aunt wanted to part with it. Still not sure she really wanted to, but she has another one she says will work for what she wants to do with it.
I have no idea how old it is. She told me there should be a stamp on the bottom. She never looked for it. I tried yesterday but the lady she got it from put some kind of black stuff all over the table and I can't find it.
Now I'm wondering do I leave the black stuff or try to refinish?

No comments: