Thursday, August 21, 2008

Aching Hips

Last Friday was the last day of daycare for the kids and I feel like I have been at a dead run all week. Used to my daycare provider would take the kids to school and pick them up, now it's me. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not complaining. Just trying to get adjusted to the change.
Monday wasn't bad at all. But then Mondays are my free days.
Tuesday began my stretch. I started with my spot clean. Had about an hour lunch break to grab a really quick bite and pick up supplies at Wal-Mart. Then off to clean for my new client. They have a pretty carpet, but it's really thick and super hard to push a sweeper over.
Wednesday kicked off with a super cruddy apartment to clean. Scrub, scrub, scrub and it still doesn't all come up. BLUCK!! I thought I would have a somewhat leisurley lunch. I would have if I hadn't had to stand in line for most of it. Grabbed my sandwhich ate it in about 5 bites and ran out the door. Cleaned for animal lovin couple. It's the vacuuming rugs that hurts me here.
Today was wet work day at the apartments. Mop all the floors, scrub all the bathrooms.. .yadda, yadda, yadda.... Afterwards I went to get groceries and on my way I remembered the bad spot I saw in my tire yesterday so the groceries went by the wayside till I guess maybe, hopefully tomorrow and got the front two tires replaced. So that meant and hour and a half of walking Wal-Mart to pass the time.
Now here I am, 1:24 am, dull aching in my hips. I know it's a nerve pinched in my back. It's not just one hip that hurts it's both. What I wouldn't give for a really awesome massage therapist right now. And I'm soooo dreading work tomorrow. Four hours of pushing the sweeper at the apartments. The sweeper is what is tearing out my back.
WAAAA, waaaa, waaaaa. Sorry to whine for all of you. Maybe I won't be such a blubbering fool tomorrow.

No comments: