Saturday, August 7, 2010

Old Door from Habitat ReStore

As if mowing the lawn and the alley wasn't enough this morning. I decided to see if I could hang the new door Jeremy and I picked up at the Habitat ReStore weekend before last.

This is what it looks like without the door. Ewwww!!
Would you really want your company to see this the moment they walked into your home?



"Cutting process" was interesting. A jig saw is not my favorite thing to use. And if you look really close you can see the door is a little wavy at the top. I had to cut 3/4" off. I'm really glad Cousin Bob forgot his sawhorses the other day. :D



I had to have help hanging the door of course. Jeremy is so lucky! He got the job of holding it in place while I got the hinges attached to the door frame. Now we just need an antiqey looking doorknob.



No comments: