Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Moved In


We are FINALLY all moved in! Can you believe it?! Still not unpacked, but.....


Oooo that's a creepy pic, isn't it? I think I need to get some new pics of the house. I have some before pics and as I start getting rooms put together I'll post the befores and afters so ya'll can see how the old place is coming along.


You know what is really tempting? To take a stay-cation. I have been self-employed for the last three years and have yet to take any kind of vacation. My last "vacation" of sorts was when I worked at the nursing home and used my vacation time to recover from my gall bladder surgery. I think I'm a little past due. How bout you?


1 comment:

guerrillartmomma said...

we are taking a stay cation this week! I would love to see a new picture of the house!