Sunday, January 4, 2009

The 1st Post of the New Year

Happy New Year to everyone!! I feel like I have been AWOL forever. I was doing so well about coming on and I fell off the wagon again. That's not the only wagon I fell off of. I also feel off my weight loss wagon. I would say check out my other blog- On My "Weigh" to Losing Big- to read more about it, but.... I haven't really posted anything there lately either.

Next Christmas I'm definitely going to try to avoid making all the sweets. I have a major sweet tooth and has wrecked total havoc on my diet. Now I'm munchin on pretzel sticks. I suppose that somewhat better.

I also feel like I have been a super dooper long weekend. The kiddos have been out of school since December 19th for Christmas break and finally they go back tomorrow. Please don't misunderstand me. I have really enjoyed having them at home, but it's got me so thrown out of whack with work that it will kinda be nice for them to go back to school.

This past weekend the kids spent with their dad. Me and Jeremy did our usual thing, except Saturday and today was a lil different too. Saturday we spent the day at my house. I got out to get a pizza for dinner and we spent the night in front of the tv. Today we did sort of our usual, shopping and eating out for lunch except we did it a little further from home. We had a really wonderful time this weekend.

No comments: