Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm 31!!

We celebrated my birthday with family yesterday. My sister bought me and apple slicer and griddle. Hallie and I had to try out to griddle this morning for breakfast. Mmmmm pancakes. Wouldn't it be nice to say that my day was spent lazing around the house doing nothing? But not me. I spent the biggest part of the day working. I did find a little time to swing into Jo-Ann's and pick up a couple of things I need for Christmas gifts. Friends and family have called today sending me wishes as well as my friends leaving me messages here, MJF and facebook. It is such an amazing feeling to know that little ole me has crossed the minds of so many wonderful people today. Thank you for making my day special!!

Oh I'm still working on the giveaway. It has been crazy busy today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit slower. Have a wonderful night!

No comments: