Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Gift for Me

I thought I would treat myself since I got off work early yesterday. I went to the Goodwill. I LOVE that store, especially the one here in Boonville cause it's new and clean. I have been wanting some new shirts for a couple of months now. I haven't really had the extra cash so I just kept putting it off. Well the bills are finally caught up and the kids got some much needed clothes earlier this week so it's my turn. I found 5 shirts for $2.50 a piece!! I found a couple of skirts I really loved but wouldn't you know they were too long and too big. Bah-humbug! I also found Matthew a Levis denim jacket with the woolly lining. So it's little frayed at the cuffs, but he loves it and it will gt him through the winter. I told him when winter is over we'll get him a Carhartt coat on clearance. My babies are gonna know how to shop! If they don't learn anything else from me, they will know how to find a bargain! This may sound strange but do you know what I really want right now. I mean "Really really" want--- a bouquet of flowers. I look at them all the time at Wal-Mart but can't see paying $5-$10 for cut flowers. Well I would if they were for someone else, but not for me. Maybe just maybe I will break down and get buy some later. I will at least stop and smell them.

No comments: