Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!!

Here we are the close of summer, well not technically the last day. It's the last day for swimming. Passing time tilll family and friends start arriving for the cookout. Burgers covered in bbq sauce, burnt hot dogs, potato salad, baked beans and mac and cheese. Sounds delicious, doesn't it?



I'm amazed the weather has cleared up. We have had some nasty thunderstorms and pouring rain the last couple of days. The sun is shining and the skies look fairly clear. Cross your fingers it holds out for a nice gathering.



I am working on a website on yola.com. It's called Made by Melanie. I have the home page almost finished. I wish I could get a mental picture of what I would like for it to look like. I chose yola because I can set it up as an online store front plus it has a blog. I haven't had much time to play with it lately but I think I can really make it a nice site and for free-- well you can't beat that.



The cleaning biz has been bubbling over with work. I had a full schedule last week and this week will be full too. That is awesome! My body hurt like no other, but it was well worth it.



Tomorrow is my birthday. I will be 31. Last year I didn't even notice turning 30, but this year I'm feeling old. I'm going to blame it on the work load. Hahahaha Tomorrow also re-starts my diet. Keep your fingers crossed, say some prayers for me please. I'm just not feeling the mindset I need to lock myself in on this diet. I really really need to get serious about this though. It's not about looks, it's about health so please keep me in your thoughts.



I just had a crazy little thought. I'm thinking on of my friends did this on her blog. I think I will celebrate me this week since it is my birthday. Everyday there will be a post about me and Sunday the 13th will be the final post -- the giveaway. I'm not sure what will be in the giveaway yet, but I'll think of something and post it later. To put your name in the drawing for the giveaway, you just need to place a comment on any of the Celebration posts this week. For each comment you leave you get your name placed in the bowl. Since Hallie got to pick the last winner, Matthew will draw the name this time. Anyone can enter, just make sure I have a way to contact you.

No comments: