Tuesday, May 12, 2009


We had such a great weekend and I've been having such a busy week, that's why I'm so late in posting. Saturday I started off my morning with driving into Evansville to get a leather working book from Hobby Lobby. And of course since I was there I stopped at Burlington Coat factory to see if they had any blazers like the one Jeremy is looking for. I didn't find any but I did find a couple of tops for me for next to nothing. I also figured out my favorite color for this week is no longer red, but turquoise! LOL And before heading back home I stopped at JoAnn's to price some fabric.

Then later Saturday afternoon, Jeremy and I went to the BBQ Festival in Owensboro, KY. We had a really good time. He showed me the Bluegrass Museuem. We bumped into some fellas that play in a band (Kings Highway) while we were there. We walked the festival, ate some bbq, got our picture taken old timey style and then went and saw the Bluegrass show. Sunday I took mom and Carrie to lunch for Mother's day and the rest of the day was spent just kinda lazing around the house.

No comments: