Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Got Tagged...

I got tagged by Alee. Now I have to tell you six things about myself and then go off and tag six other blogs. I think I'll try to tell ya'll some corny off the wall stuff about me that like only those who know me the best know.

1. When I was about 5 years old, I wanted to grow up to be Smurfette. My mom and cousin seriously thought about painting me blue one day while I was napping. Oh if they had I would have just been over the moon. Well until the paint washed off anyway.

2. On my right foot, I have what I call two pinky toes. I stubbed my toe next to the lil bitty one when I was really young and cracked it and it just didn't grow back right. I always hated wearing sandals because of it. Well till this past year. Now I don't care if folks don't like my ugly toe. ;)

3. My honey man and I share some strange habits. We both sneeze loud enough to blow the roof off the house, smile at the tv, wear socks to bed, our left ankles crack the loudest, if asked to pick a number between 1 and 10 we pick 3 more than any other number, hmmm I feel like I'm forgetting something. (I'm very forgetful. He pretends to be, but really he just doesn't listen. lol)

4. I used to hate the song "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer". My maiden name was Rudolph and the kids loved to sing it year round to aggravate me. I finally decided not to let it get to me anymore and they stopped.

5. My youngest daughter's name (Hallie), I got from watching an old John Wayne movie. Can't even remember what the name of the movie was now. But the leading lady's character's name was Hallie and I just fell in love with the name. But I never really cared for John Wayne movies much. Before that movie I was all set to name Hallie, Chloe.

6. I've learned how to do so many new crafts and things over the last few months from hangin out with my farmgirl sisters on MaryJanes Farmgirl Connection. The girls always leave me feeling inspired and courageous enough to branch out and try something different, to try things I thought I'd never do. The next thing I want to learn one day is... how to play the fiddle.

This was fun! Now I'm off to see who I can tag.

1 comment:

Lainey said...

Melanie,

Thanks for tagging me. I'm going to write my 6 things in the next few days. I smiled thinking about the smurf one of yours.