Saturday, October 4, 2008

Promises of a Crazy Weekend.....


Well it's off to a very good start anyway. The kids and I went to Wally World this morning to get a few groceries and treat bag fillers. Hallie and I made up the treat bags after getting back home. The treat bags are for Hallie and Aislinn's birthday party tomorrow.

Jeremy and Isaac came down early this afternoon and just left a lil bit ago. the kids spent a good part of the day out running and playing. They are gonna love me in the morning. We have to get up at the crack of dawn so everyone can get a shower before going to church. My mom is going to become a member of her church and wants all of us to come be a part of it.





Anyways before Jeremy and Isaac got here, the kids and I were out in the yard and I was getting some new pics of all of them. I never buy the school pictures. They cost about $40 a kids for a package. I decided to see if I could take some pics and send them off at Wal-Mart and made into picture packages. I didn't get many of Matthew, because Andrew was here and the boys were working on their bicycles.

I also got some good shots of Jeremy throwing a rope. I haven't uploaded that set of pics to my computer yet though. So hopefully I will get those put on sometime tomorrow. Oh and he also taught me how to roll a rope. Ok quit laughin at me! It look easier than it is! I think I finally got it this time. We'll see. Jeremy can always tell when I've had a hold of Cat's rope. He gets it out of the closet and goes to get ready to throw it and it's in a big knot. *sigh*


Then after supper my nieces and nephew came to hang out for awhile. It was a little wild but not bad.

Now tomorrow it's get up early, get everyone in the shower, bake the cake, make something for the dinner at church, get to church on time, have about an hour or two's break, pack everyone back up in the van and go to the girls' birthday party.

I am so gonna be ready for Monday! A day off!!

No comments: