Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What's Done

So here's what I finished up:
  1. Chocolate Fudge- Hallie decided to eat a big chunk of it even after I told her it was for Aunt Carrie to take to work. She was lots of fun to be around once the sugar and the chocolate kicked in. I didn't think bedtime would ever get here. aaaarrrggggg
  2. Peanut Butter Fudge- Surprising it doesn't taste horrible considering I forgot to add the vanilla. I think the kids only require my attention while I'm on the phone or cooking.
  3. Magic Cookies--- MMMmmm I don't need to say anything more.
  4. And the tote bag for the swap is finished. How many times should you have to remind children to stay away from a hot iron? Poor Hallie got too close and wound up with a pretty big mark on her arm. There's a blister, but she'll be ok.

Well now I'm off to cover the goodies and go to bed. I have a super long day of work tomorrow. Have a good night.

No comments: