Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Out With the Old, In With the New




Have you ever had one of those days or weeks, where anything that can go wrong most likely will. The last couple of weeks have been extremely busy for me. In the last couple of weeks I have cleaned 7 empty apartments, a couple of homes (not mine), the public areas of the apartment complex I clean for and then of course enough of my house to pass as clean. I was already one pooped out momma. Then it happened. I was doing up a couple of loads of laundry. The dryer died before I could get it all finished! I was just going to buy a dryer straight out but gave it some thought and decided with my luck the washer will go out too in a couple of months. So I went to Aaron's Rental and got a new set. I hate renting to own, but it does have some perks. First I have the set I want well close enough. It's a new, high efficiency front loader. It's just not red. I can live with white. hehehe And Aaron's (from what I've heard) will report to the credit bureaus. So it will be a way for me to boost up my credit some without having to get a credit card. YAY!! I have never had a credit card and would love to keep it that way!

No comments: