Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Flylady.net


So after listening to a bunch of my friends talking about FlyLady, I decided to check it out for myself. I admit I looked over her site a few months back and thought there was no way I would have the patience for it. But recently I realized I had to do something. My house has totally gotten out of control. Which is also really embarrassing to admit since I operate a house cleaning service. Oh no not filth and grime, CLUTTER is the main culprit at my house.


Anyways I went back to flylady.net and really took the time to look over the site. Very impressive! The only drawback is you really need to have some time to invest in going over flylady's site thouroughly to get the whole picture of her plan. And to be quite honest if you are super lost in a crazy mess of a home and you come to the site all scattered brained you are probably going to throw your hands in the air and scream "It's too much! I can't do it!" So before you lose hope and go all psycho, take a deep breath, ignore the mountains of dust and clutter, fix a cup of java or tea and just take the site one step at a time. It may be hard to get in the swing of things at first but hang in there. It will get better!

No comments: